quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009

Miley Cyrus vs. Radiohead

Nem vou estragar a notícia com comentários. O riso é maior lendo.

«(...) The singer, who claims Radiohead are "the reason I love music", was less than amused when the band turned down an invitation to meet her backstage at the Los Angeles event last month.
Apparently, when she extended the invitation to meet the band, Radiohead's team told Cyrus's people that "the band doesn't really do that."
"The reason I'm in this business is to make people happy," she said, implying that Radiohead aren't. She added, "I left 'cause I was so upset. I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."»

1 comentário:

Telmo disse...

Insensíveis. Se fosse eu, recebia a menina com todo o gosto. Não precisava de me ir arruinar a vida depois!